This award is given to you by fellow bloggers for writing quality blogs that have touched you in some way, having good pictures with good quality, and for the uniqueness of the subjects covered in their blog. This award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life.
How this award works:
1. Display the Versatile Award Certificate on your blog
2. Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you (thanks so much BCC!!)
3. Present to 15 bloggers that you think deserve this award. Link your nominees in the post. Leave a comment to notify your nominees.
4. Post seven interesting things about yourself.
The 15 bloggers (in no special order) I think deserve a nomination are (and that you should definitely check out!):
1. Grace from A Southern Drawl
2. Elise from Cheers, Y'all
3. Megan from Fried Green Pickles
4. Mackenzie from Design Darling
5. Liz from Pretty Sweet Life
6. Emily from Eloquently Emily
7. Kate from A Lonestar State of Mind
8. Laura from Walking in Memphis in High Heels
9. Christina from Carolina Charm
10. Tara from Jimmy Choos and Tennis Shoes
11. Mason from Mason...Like the Jar
12. Lisa from Lisa Mende Design
13. Jennifer from Southern Belle
14 Hill from From Mississippi With Love
15. Jackie from Jade and Oak
Seven interesting facts about ME:
1. I have the cutest puppy in the entire world -- a 3 pound (full grown) Maltipoo named Sophie.
2. I love being surrounded by my family and friends -- home is where the heart is.
3. Wilmington has stolen my heart and will always have it, no matter where I live!
4. Pink, pink, and more pink. Pink flowers, pink nails, pink accessories -- it doesn't matter.
5. I'm obsessed with decorating (why again, didn't I get that interior design degree?)
6. I was first runner up to Miss North Carolina in 2011
7. If I could be Olivia Pope from Scandal, I would (except for the whole affair with the president thing...)
Thanks again for the nomination!