Monday, March 25, 2013

Cruise Blues

It's been almost three weeks since our spring break cruise to the Caribbean, but I am still having MAJOR cruise withdrawals! It was easily one of my favorite trips I've ever taken, and it is definitely one of my all-time favorite memories from college. There 18 of us that all went together, and that included my best friends and my boyfriend. I would highly recommend the Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas. We cruised from Ft. Lauderdale to Belize and Cozumel, then back again.

The first day we had 55+ mph winds, which was crazy! It was a gorgeous day other than the wind, so we spent the day outside anyway. The boat rocked a lot, but thankfully, I have sea legs and it never bothered me.

Though Belize was beautiful, Cozumel was an incredible day! We spent the morning snorkeling off of a catamaran, then walked the mile back to the port and stopped at little tiki huts along the way. Our afternoon ended with a little shopping and a stop at Senor Frogs. Needless to say, we had a GREAT time.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our trip.



SW and I our first night at dinner
.
My beautiful friends


Belize City! The port was slightly disappointing, but we left our mark!
Formal Night -- We dressed up with all of our friends for dinner and a fun night "out" on the boat.

Cozumel
The beginning of a wonderful day! This part of our group took a snorkeling tour, and it was a beautiful day!

Cozumel


Ready for dinner with two of my friends.


Enjoying our last full day on the cruise.

I really wish we could go back and do it all over again.

xoxo.

Happy Monday!

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig